RVshare unveils new app as company hits 3 million nights booked
- Search and book – Easily browse over 100,000 motorhomes, save your favorites and book a trip securely, all from the app.
- Connect with owners – Get your questions answered before the trip and stay in touch with RV owners with in-app messaging.
- Get inspired to travel – Browse the list of RV destinations and hidden gems curated by the RVshare team, as well as vehicle options in each market.
- View trip details – Access and view important trip details, payment information and documents while you’re on the road.
Main features of the app for owners: Manage your motorhome ad and stay connected on the go
- Keep up to date – View new messages, booking requests and upcoming rentals right from the app.
- Communicate with tenants – Review and accept reservation requests and communicate with tenants from anywhere, anytime.
- See booking details – Access reservation details, payment information and reservation status from a mobile device.
âWith the help of our owners and tenants, we have created an app that will enhance the seamless rental and booking experience with RVshare,â said RVshare VP of Product, Melissa Fortenberry. âWe will continue to innovate and add new features that allow users to plan or manage the perfect RV trip. ”
Travelers and RV owners can download the new RVshare app via the App Store.
RVshare is the premier and largest peer-to-peer RV rental market. With over 100,000 vehicles available, RVshare’s diverse inventory ranges from affordable caravans to luxury RVs and can accommodate any outdoor adventure, whether it’s a weekend camping trip. or a tour through the country of national parks. With RVshare, families and groups can experience a unique trip and create memories that will last a lifetime. In addition to offering a unique travel experience, RVshare offers RV owners in North America the opportunity to transform their motorhome into a second income. For more information, visit rvshare.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram @rvshare.